Posted Feb 06
Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya Full Time
- • MUST have experience in working with the Dash 8 100/200/400 and C208 series aircrafts
- • Sound knowledge of KCAR’s.
- • Valid travelling documents.
- • Minimum experience of 5 Years working as a mechanic.
- • Good knowledge and sound understanding of Dash 8 and Caravan C208 Series aircraft engines and airframe system is required.
- • Work under pressure to meet company schedule.
- • Good communication skills.
- • Good Computer Skills.
- All applicants should send a copy of their application to the Director General, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Technician, Avionics/Instrumentation Flight TestBombardier AerospaceWichita, KS, United StatesJan 26
Avionics Technician, Customer Response TeamBombardier AerospaceHouston, TX, United StatesJan 26
Avionics & Airframe Systems Engineer 5L-3Greenville, TX, United StatesJan 29
Customer Response Team (CRT) - Avionics / ElectronicsBombardier AerospaceScottsdale, AZ, United StatesJan 26
Technician, Aviation Maintenance Flight TestBombardier AerospaceWichita, KS, United StatesJan 26