Do you have the fortitude, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude that personifies an aviation professional? If so, then you might be the kind of crewmember we’re looking for? Spirit is searching for a distinctive kind of person who will help define who we are, while transporting our customers to destinations in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America in our modern fleet of Airbus A320 Series aircraft. If you possess the desire and ingenuity to make Spirit the most-respected airline in the industry, then we will continue to endeavor to make Spirit a company where motivated crewmembers like you will continually love to work.
- Guarantee a safe and pleasant Spirit experience for all.
- Safely assist the Captain in operating the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures.
- Display a passion for customer service, and for bringing a refreshing perspective to the airline industry.
- 2,000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1,000 hours in multi-engine aircraft.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- Current Airline Transport Pilot License.
- Valid passport/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines now and in the future.
- 3,000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 1,500 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft.
- A320 Type Rating.
- Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four Year College or University.
- Experience in 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft.
- Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS.
- Instructor/Check Airman experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
First OfficerAir Transport InternationalHome BasedJan 31
FIRST OFFICERAllegiant AirVarious base locationsFeb 05
First OfficerOmni Air InternationalHome basedFeb 21
First Officer PilotSkyWest AirlinesSLC, COS DEN, FAT, IAH, LAX, MSP, ORD, PSP, PHX, PDXFeb 02
Hawker 800/850XP First OfficerBusiness Jet AccessDallas, TX, United StatesFeb 16