What we do:
Air Transport International is an experienced charter airline with the ability to reach across the globe. ATI is an FAR Part 121 charter airline headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, and operates a worldwide fleet of Boeing 757 and 767 cargo and combi passenger aircraft. ATI specializes in freight forwarding, government and military contracts, and high value animal transportation. ATI is a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc.
Our great benefits, competitive pay, and exciting atmosphere are all key factors that help make ATI such a great place to work!
First Officer is a flight-deck crew position which is administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot and which, as Second-in-Command, reports directly to the Captain while serving in line operations in the aircraft, including the performance of pre-flight or post-flight duties relative to those operations. This is a home based position.
- In general, the duty of the First Officer is to assist the Captain in the performance of all duties relative to the safe and efficient operations of the aircraft
- Be familiar with and follow the instructions contained in FAA regulations and company manuals, flight procedures, operations bulletins and other instructions pertinent to his/her duties
- Assist the Pilot-in-Command in the operation of the aircraft as delegated by the Pilot-in-Command
- Assist the Pilot-in-Command in preparation before departure and after each flight completing necessary reports.
- 1500 hours total pilot time including at least 500 hours multi-engine High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a DOT pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to clearly communicate with co-workers; stand, bend, and reach; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements
- Must be able to qualify and pass a US Government secret clearance in the event of CRAF activation
- An unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with a Multi-Engine rating and a current First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid US Passport that allows travel throughout the world
Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous military pilot time may be considered if less than 1500 hours total
- 757/767 experience preferred
- College degree is preferred
Air Transport International is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status and prohibits discharging or in any other manner discriminating against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. The Company further does not discriminate on any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information about ATI WORLD WIDE FLYING opportunities visit https://www.airtransport.cc
This job is available at the following location(s):
- Home Based
Sign up for Job Alerts
First OfficerSpirit AirlinesFt Lauderdale, FL, United StatesFeb 02
FIRST OFFICERAllegiant AirVarious base locationsFeb 05
First OfficerOmni Air InternationalHome basedFeb 21
First Officer PilotSkyWest AirlinesSLC, COS DEN, FAT, IAH, LAX, MSP, ORD, PSP, PHX, PDXFeb 02
Hawker 800/850XP First OfficerBusiness Jet AccessDallas, TX, United StatesFeb 16