Posted Feb 17
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Full Time
IBC Airways, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: Medical and Dental insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401K and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IBC Airways is hiring:
A & P MechanicsDepartment: Maintenance
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Mechanic
Job Summary:Responsible to the Maintenance Supervisor for the safe, efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with IBC GMM.
- Responsible and accountable for all work performed.
- Ensure proper completion of all IBC Forms on all work assigned and performed.
- Ensure proper handling of all parts, units, assemblies and aircraft while in the repair process.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept current as to open discrepancies and completed corrective actions.
- Ensure the adequacy, correctness and completion of all associated and required documentation for all maintenance work performed, or inspections conducted.
- Responsible for the timely and continuing submission of personal OJT Task Cards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe, clean and operative condition, ensuring all tools are accounted for at completion of all assigned tasks.
- Responsible for tooling and equipment used for aircraft maintenance.
- Responsible for professional conduct at all times.
- Mechanics authorized to perform Required Inspection Item (RII) must perform those inspections in accordance with the manual. He will not perform an inspection on any work which he has accomplished himself. He will report directly to the Quality Control and Compliance Manager during the time he/she is performing RIIs. Mechanics, when authorized by the Quality Control and Compliance Manager or the DQC, may also perform the duties of a designated inspector when a IBC Airways Inspector is not present.
- Each Mechanic must immediately notify the Maintenance Supervisor and all other appropriate personnel of any condition that would compromise the airworthiness of aircraft.
- Maintain a valid Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate (Note: The Mechanic must be properly rated for any work which he is approving for return to service).
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, or any combination of education and experience enabling one to perform the job functions.
- Valid A&P Certificate
- SAAB and ERJ experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Passport
- Authorization to work in the United States
Sign up for Job Alerts
A&P MechanicCape AirHyannis, MAFeb 11
A&P MechanicGrant AviationAnchorage, AK, United StatesFeb 12
Customer Response Team (CRT) - A&P TechnicianBombardier AerospaceScottsdale, AZ, United StatesJan 26
Aircraft Mechanic (Mon - Thurs, 8:30pm-7:00am)MenardsEau Claire, WI, United StatesJan 29
Inspector, Flight TestBombardier AerospaceWichita, KS, United StatesJan 26