Pilot in Waiting Positions
Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a team of over 200 dedicated employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
Reporting to Flight Operations Managers, the Pilot in waiting positions are responsible for supporting the flight operations of Air Tindi. These positions are located throughout our business in areas such as Ramp/Dock Attendants, Flight Attendant/Load Masters, Flight Coordinators and Scheduled Services/Cargo Agents.
- 19 years old, minimum with a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Transport Canada commercial license with multi IFR;
- Ability to lift, load/unload 50 lbs or more;
- Eligible to obtain/maintain an Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC);
- Be a proven team player who demonstrates leadership abilities and a positive and energetic attitude when interacting with customers or coworkers;
- Able to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team, sometimes under difficult and stressful circumstances;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Solid oral and written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Air Tindi Ltd. offers competitive wages and a full benefits package as
well as a Northern Living Allowance and various company discounts.
Priority will be given to applicants residing in the North.
Apply for the position
Manager, Human Resources
Air Tindi / a Discovery Air Company
Yellowknife, NT XIA 2P3
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Pilot-in-CommandAir Choice OneSt. Louis, MO, United StatesFeb 09
First Officer PilotSkyWest AirlinesSLC, COS DEN, FAT, IAH, LAX, MSP, ORD, PSP, PHX, PDXFeb 02
RJ Cadet pilotRepublic AirwaysIndianapolis, IN, United StatesFeb 09
First OfficerAir Transport InternationalHome BasedJan 31
Captain- Cessna 402 and ATR 42Cape AirVarious regionsFeb 11