RJ Cadet pilot
At Republic Airways Holdings Inc. our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice."
We operate the world’s largest fleet of Embraer EJET aircraft, the preferred product by our passengers and our airline partners Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, and United Airlines. We operate over 160 aircraft to 103 cities in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Republic Airways Cadet Program
Flight students of a Part-141 can receive a conditional offer of employment for a First Officer Pilot position once they pass the instrument level and successfully complete their interview with Republic Airways. The cadet program is the ideal transition from classroom to cockpit with the nation’s leading regional carriers on ultra-modern Embraer E 170/175 aircraft. Because of our diversity in partners – Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and United Airlines – as well as our broad base locations, Republic Airways offers a unique set of options for any interested candidate.
Program Overview and Requirements
- Your eligibility begins once you complete your Instrument Rating
- You must obtain a 2.75 GPA
- Successfully complete an interview with Republic Airways to become a Cadet in the program.
- Qualify for the Republic Airways Flight Time Initiative
- Republic Airways will pay for your final 100 hours – multi time included
- ATP-CTP course paid upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements
- Hotel accommodations and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will be provided
- Placement into the next available first officer class upon reaching minimums, no additional interview required
- HR Questions – Pilot Recruiter
- ATP/CTP Technical Test – 20 questions pulled from the ATP/CTP written
- Pilot Questions – Republic Airways line pilot
Requisition ID 2016-1708
Location US - IN - Indianapolis
# of Openings 1
Pos. Category Flight Operations
Sign up for Job Alerts
Pilot-in-CommandAir Choice OneSt. Louis, MO, United StatesFeb 09
First Officer PilotSkyWest AirlinesSLC, COS DEN, FAT, IAH, LAX, MSP, ORD, PSP, PHX, PDXFeb 02
Pilot in Waiting PositionsAir TindiYellowknife, NT, CanadaFeb 11
First OfficerAir Transport InternationalHome BasedJan 31
Metro Captains (4 day work schedule)Key Lime AirDenver, CO, United StatesJan 29