Pilot-in-Command - St. Louis
Air Choice One is seeking candidates for a Pilot-In-Command position at their St. Louis location. The Ideal candidate will assume command of Company aircraft and conducts flight operations as scheduled to ensure a maximum level of safety, convenience to passengers, and cost-effective operations. When acting as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the safe operation of the aircraft. The PIC must have a thorough and continuing working knowledge of all aircraft systems for each type of airplane flown. This includes, but is not limited to, electrical, hydraulic, powerplant, pneumatics, environmental, fuel, and emergency. The PIC supervises, directs and provides on-the-job training for other crewmembers during the time designated with regard to preparation and execution of the flight.
• St. Louis, Missouri
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
• Be willing to relocate to St. Louis, Missouri
• Able to lift 60 lbs
• Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
• FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• FCC Radio/Telephone Operator’s Permit
• Valid Passport and Driver License
• Minimum total flight time required is 1,200 hours of which:
- At least 300 hours were as Pilot-In-Command; and
- At least 100 hours night
- At least 75 hours instrument
- 500 x/c time
Background check and drug testing will be performed.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, including 3 professional and 2 personal references, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Air Choice One is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Pilot in Waiting PositionsAir TindiYellowknife, NT, CanadaFeb 11
First Officer PilotSkyWest AirlinesSLC, COS DEN, FAT, IAH, LAX, MSP, ORD, PSP, PHX, PDXFeb 02
RJ Cadet pilotRepublic AirwaysIndianapolis, IN, United StatesFeb 09
First OfficerAir Transport InternationalHome BasedJan 31
Captain- Cessna 402 and ATR 42Cape AirVarious regionsFeb 11