Cabin Crew Member: EIS
BVI Airways is seeking dynamic, passionate and talented cabin crew for our Tortola, British Virgin Islands base. If you are ready for a challenge and interested in a new career opportunity we invite you to submit a resume per instructions below.
Essential job functions
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Effectively communicate verbally in English to make onboard public address announcements, complete safety demonstrations, and ensure passengers are in compliance with safety regulations
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks and beverages in accordance with established company procedures
- Work independently and as a team member to accomplish all assigned duties
- Possess ability to multi-task and maintain situational awareness at all times
- Contribute to a reliable and on-time operation by communicating with and assisting customer service staff relating to passenger handling duties
- Flexibility in handling schedule changes, delays and other work disruptions
- Ability to handle onboard emergencies in a calm and rational manner
- Foster BVI Airways core values and culture throughout the work environment
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent with at least 2 years of customer service/hospitality experience. BA/BS college degree preferred.
- Must possess a valid passport
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods and comfortably sit in assigned jumpseat without use of seatbelt extension. Ability to open emergency exits weighing up to 100lbs/45kg
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a positive attitude
- Present a professional image, both in conduct and appearance, including adherence to uniform standards
- Must be willing and able to serve alcoholic beverages, peanuts and meals containing beef, pork and seafood.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- No tattoos or body piercings that are visible while in uniform
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Tortola base: Must be authorized by law to work in the BVI or able to obtain work permit. Must be able to travel in and out of the US without restriction. Must live in Tortola or be willing to relocate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Cabin CrewAir ArabiaSharjah - United Arab EmiratesFeb 08
Cabin CrewGoAirMumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaJan 23
Part-Time Cabin AttendantJetEdgeVan Nuys, CaliforniaFeb 20
Part-Time Cabin AttendantJetEdgeFt Lauderdale, FL, United StatesFeb 20
Supervisor Crew SchedulingKalitta Air LLCYpsilanti, MI, United StatesFeb 21