AIR CANADA ROUGE POOL OF CANDIDATES - Flight Attendant
So you want to be a Flight Attendant?
If you're tired of simply daydreaming about travel, get on board! Air Canada rouge is now recruiting! We welcome everyone interested in becoming a flight attendant to apply! This is a permanent full-time position based out of Vancouver.
Primary flight attendant responsibilities include:
- Preparing the aircraft for customer boarding and ensuring a keen awareness of the service and safety plan for the flight
- Being well trained and prepared to share information with customers through one on one communications and general intercom announcements in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment
- Ensuring mandatory safety procedures are followed
- Liaising with the flight deck crew (pilots) to ensure a smooth and well operated flight with excellent customer communications
- Snack, meal, and beverage service and the sale of onboard products
- Operation of and assistance with the inflight entertainment system
- Assisting customers with a variety of needs including carry on baggage stowage, seating arrangements, general comfort
- Full preparedness to handle on board incidents and emergencies
- Full preparedness to handle a medical incident or emergency, including providing First Aid as required
- Ensuring the general orderliness of the aircraft
- Ensuring customer feedback is shared with management and taking an active role in helping management operate and evolve Air Canada rouge to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Completing and submitting required safety reports.
- Hold a valid Canadian Passport
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Bilingual (asset)