About the job
Air Arabia are looking to recruit Cabin Crew for their hub in Sharjah. If you fit the below criteria and are look for an exciting new challenge, please submit your CV and photograph.
- A Higher Secondary education with good pass results is essential good English language command.
- Must be within the age band of 21 years and 30 years.
- Must be educated to a minimum level of accredited Higher Secondary Education or equivalent.
- Must have a high standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is always an advantage.
- Must meet the below mentioned height and weight criteria.
Male: HT - 165 cm. WT -68 to 82 kg.
Female: HT -160 cm WT - 58 to 70 kg.
- Ability to swim at least 30m unaided in open water, without a flotation device.
- Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the uniform.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Cabin Crew / Nursing experience would be an asset.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team? If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com clearly mentioning in the subject line: Cabin Crew
Sign up for Job Alerts
Cabin CrewGoAirMumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaJan 23
Cabin Crew Member: EISBVI AirwaysTortola, British Virgin IslandsFeb 08
Part-Time Cabin AttendantJetEdgeVan Nuys, CaliforniaFeb 20
Part-Time Cabin AttendantJetEdgeFt Lauderdale, FL, United StatesFeb 20
Supervisor Crew SchedulingKalitta Air LLCYpsilanti, MI, United StatesFeb 21