Visit us on LinikedIn Visit us on Facebook Visit us on Google+
homeview jobspost jobsabout usaviation newstestimonialscontact uslinks
Flight Attendant jobs and other aviation employment opportunities around the world.

Member Login:
Aviation jobs, Pilot jobs, flight attendant jobs, jobs for A&P Mechanics and other aviation job openings around the world.



Help. Forgot Password?

Forgot password?

Sign Up!

Member FAQ


Aviation News


Reliable Flight Attendant Jobs Throughout the World

View Flight Attendant & Airline Careers

Do you love people, flexibility and variety? Dream of flying to exotic places or foreign cities? Or are you looking for a Flight Attendant Job Opening from a recent layoff or desire to find a new work environment?

There are over eighty scheduled, regional and charter airlines in the US and Canada that need qualified flight attendants year round -- and you can find these Flight Attendant Jobs, plus all kinds of other Airline Careers, here on AviaNation.

Airline Careers on AviaNation

The prospects of getting hired by a major airline carrier are relatively slim for the next few years.

But did you know that these carriers are only 10% of airlines operating in U.S. & Canada? The other 90% include mid-size and charter airlines, and regional and commuter carriers, where you're more likely to find a Flight Attendant Job Opening.

In fact, the fastest growing sector of aviation is with corporate or executive jets, where the number of Flight Attendant Jobs is increasing. These luxurious aircraft cater to a high-end clientele, and require professionally trained flight attendants as well.

Apply for a Flight Attendant Job Opening with Ease
Airline Careers are very competitive. That's why you need up-to-date information about the latest Flight Attendant Jobs available. There are lots of places you could look for a Flight Attendant Job Opening, some of which are free. But unlike these other sites, AviaNation is one of the only sites that:

* Offers the breadth and variety of airline careers
* Offers a wider variety of positions especially for flight attendants
* Lists new jobs daily
* Closely monitors AviaNation for quality control; all postings are researched for their authenticity.
* Shows you interesting, well-paying, aviation-related jobs that can help you get your foot in the door
* Is maintained by full-time employees having extensive aviation backgrounds

BONUS for Flight Attendants
When you sign up for 1 Year membership with AviaNation, we'll give you a free copy of THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT JOB FINDER & CAREER GUIDE

Read the latest Flight Attendant job market news by the book author.

View the listing of the Flight Attendant Schools and Training Centers

Sign up now and start searching for Flight Attendant Jobs

Approved by

Copyright © AviaNation, 2002 - 2016. All Rights Reserved. Legal | Privacy