Requisition Number 17097 - Embraer Phenom 100/300 Instructor Pilot Schedule Full time Employment Type REGULAR Country CAE DALLAS SIMUFLITE-IET SAB2 Job Category Training / Instructors Job Family 13 - AVIATION TRAINING Posting Start Date 02-23-2011 Posting End Date 04-25-2011 Role 13F8 - FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR I Occupation U146 - FLIGHT SIMULATOR INSTRUCTOR Job Location DALLAS, TX
Job Description CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modelling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defence forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight simulators and training devices. Through our global network of 30 civil aviation and military training centres, we train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer modelling and simulation software to various market segments and, through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.
CAE was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Canada. With clients in more than 100 countries, CAE has the broadest global reach of any simulation and training equipment and services company on the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
• Responsible for flight simulator instruction including flight procedures & techniques.
• Conducts pre-flight & post flight briefings.
• Conducts pilot proficiency checks (CFAR Part 91 & 135) in the flight simulator.
• When designated, conducts FAA type rating certification and JAA license skill test and license proficiency checks in the flight simulator.
• When designated, acts as a coach, mentor and tutor to train new Phenom Instructors
• When designated, assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate & responsive
Qualifications Required: • Meets FAA ATP requirements