Job Detail (EXPIRED): Training Instructor (Marana, AZ)
View ALL AVIATION JOBS
(last updated Tue, May 05, 2015 at 02:10 EST)
||Evergreen International Aviation
||Training Instructor (Marana, AZ)
Job Opening : Requisition # Location Evergreen Company
Training Instructor : 5-04-TN-01 Marana, AZ AIR CENTER
To develop coursework and conduct aircraft maintenance
training within the specialty of the instructor, orientation,
ground service equipment and IPM training for the
Maintenance Training Program.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinates with Maintenance Department management
to determine specific needs for formal classroom training
of all personnel.
• Establishes, maintains, and keeps current formal
classroom course outlines and student workbooks for all
courses taught within Instructor’s specialty.
• Develops, reviews and updates training aids and
• Reviews templates for course handouts, lesson plans,
outlines, descriptions, objectives and schedules.
• Utilizes a variety of standard methods to provide support
for configuration research and training manual
• Prepares, designs and develops presentation graphics.
• Develops and provides customized training curriculums
for internal and external customers.
• Must be familiar with EAC’s Inspection Procedures
Manual in order to provide instruction to EAC personnel.
• Provides individual tutoring and/or on-the-job training as
Five to ten years experience in aircraft maintenance with
previous training instructor experience preferred.
Certificates/Licenses: A&P License preferred. Valid drivers
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent
required. Bachelors Degree in Aviation Management or
related discipline or equivalent combination of education,
training or experience required
3850 Three Mile Lane
McMinnville, OR 97128