Unique Skills: See Experience/Education Requirements.
Experience/Education: - Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. - ATP license. - G-100/150/200 type rating preferred. - First class FAA medical.At least 2,500 hours of total flight time: 5,000 hours preferred. - At least 1,500 hours as Pilot in Command.
Position Purpose: Pilot Demonstration Captain, Mid-Size, within Gulfstream Flight Operations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities Essential Functions: 1) As Pilot in Command, conduct pilot demonstration flights in mid-size cabin aircraft for pilots not rated in these type aircraft.
2) world-wide flight demonstrations in support of corporate sales and marketing efforts.
3) Missions include, but not limited to, flight demonstrations for Heads of State, corporate executives and individuals and pilot demonstration flights.
4) Pilot new, experimental and production aircraft as required.
5) Maintain navigational materials for Flight Operations department.
6) Conduct Airborne Product Support flights as required.
Additional Functions: 1) Prepare presentations for corporate events.
2) Conduct Entry Into Service (EIS) pilot support for new aircraft customers.
3) Must be in training as Pilot Demonstration Captain and International Captain.
4) Perform other duties as required.
Additional Information Requisition Number 30052.1 Category Flight Operations Percentage of Travel 76-100
Please LOGIN or SIGN UP for our service to see FULL job details