Unique Skills: Demonstration Pilot, Large Cabin, Hong Kong This position is based in Hong Kong and will require residing in location. This position will require significant travel to China. Candidate must have G450/550 type rating, and have logged a minimum of 500 hours combined in type.
Experience/Education: - Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. - ATP license. - G-450/550 type rating preferred; must be able to obtain the necessary type rating.At least 2,500 hours of total flight time: 5,000 hours preferred. - At least 1,500 hours as Pilot in Command. - First class FAA medical.
Position Purpose: International Captain, Large Cabin, within Gulfstream Flight Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Functions: 1) As Pilot in Command, conduct pilot demonstration flights in large cabin aircraft for pilots not rated in these type aircraft.
2) As Pilot in Command, conduct world-wide flight demonstrations in support of corporate sales and marketing efforts.
3) Missions include, but not limited to, flight demonstrations for Heads of State, corporate executives and individuals and pilot demonstration flights.
4) Pilot new, experimental and production aircraft as required.
5) Maintain navigational materials for Flight Operations department.
6) Conduct Airborne Product Support flights as required.
Additional Functions: 1) Prepare presentations for corporate events.
2) Conduct Entry Into Service (EIS) pilot support for new aircraft customers.
3) Must be in training as Senior International Captain.
4) Perform other duties as required.
Requisition Number 25034.1
Category Flight Operations/Flight Operations
Percentage of Travel 76-100
Please LOGIN or SIGN UP for our service to see FULL job details