Requisition Number 12-0332 Title INTERN - FLIGHT OPERATIONS Job Family Pilot Location SFB - Sanford City Sanford State FL Job Type Intern Description
INTERN – FLIGHT OPERATIONS
DEPARTMENT NAME: Flight Operations
REPORTS TO: Chief Pilot/Flight Operations Manager
Allegiant Flight Operations internship offers a challenging experience to aviation students. Students will gain valuable “hands-on” experience through the opportunity to observe and learn the daily activities of a Part 121 Air Carrier.
- Assist with special projects in flight related departments
- Assist with the development of communications
- Assist in developing Flight Operations related manuals
- Compile and update reports, graphs, and other presentations
- Inter-departmental duties as assigned
- Observe the coordination between the Flight Crew, the In-flight Crew, and the Ground Crew
- Perform entry level flight related duties
- Perform flight safety data analysis
- Process requests from other departments
- Read and process safety reports
- Other duties as assigned
Flights Operations, Flight Training, Flight Operations Standards/Safety, Fleet Managers, Systems Operational Control, Crew Services, Stations and Maintenance.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and five (5) year and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- Junior or Senior accreditation towards a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science with Airline Area of Concentration
- Must have at least a 2.75 GPA or higher
Instrument Airplane Multiengine Commercial
Basic computer skills.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Allegiant Travel Company commits to making a reasonable accommodation to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified veterans, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the conduct of its business. In determining the extent of its obligation, Allegiant Travel Company will consider business necessity and financial costs and expenses, among other factors.
Please LOGIN or SIGN UP for our service to see FULL job details