||Aug 21, 2012
||Flight Attendant Walk-In Interview (China)
||We will soon be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses in Shanghai, China. If you are warm, hospitable with a winning approach to customer service, we welcome you to join our elite team of cabin crew.
* Chinese national
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m in height
* Diploma or degree holder (those graduating in July 2013 may also apply)
* High level of English proficiency
* Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
* Willing to be based in Singapore
If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you will undergo about 3-4 months of training.Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Please visit www.fasco.com.cn to apply.
Interviews will be conducted in Shanghai on 20 October 2012 (Saturday) at:
Millennium Hongqiao Hotel Shanghai
No. 2588 Yan An Xi Road,
Shanghai 201103, China