Public Job Description
This position is to act as pilot in command to provide mission, transportation, flight test, and demonstration support in company-owned or company-provided aircraft. This includes both local and off-station missions.
This includes, but is not limited to planning, pre-flight briefings, aircraft pre-flight, mission execution, aircraft post-flight, and post-flight debriefings. Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
Aviation Safety Official (ASO) duties. Other duties include mission planning, safety, and assisting with aircraft maintnenace and communcations duties.
Must possess a valid FAA Commercial Pilot License for the type, class, and category of the type aircraft being applied.
Turbine powered single engine land airplane (R)
Must have a valid (current) FAA Class II medical
Total time 2000 hrs (R) 3000 hrs (D)
Turbine engine time 1000 (D)
Retractable gear time 1000 hrs (D)
Make/Model time 150 hrs (D)
• Must possess a valid FAA Commercial Pilot License for the type, class, and category of the type aircraft being applied for
• Must have a valid (current) FAA Class II medical
• Total time 2000 hrs (R) 3000 hrs (D)
• Turbine engine time 1000 (D)
• Retractable gear time 1000 hrs (D)
• Make/Model time 150 hrs (D)
Must obtain qualification in PC-12 aircraft.
Must be deployed to Africa. Schedule TBD
*SNC is an EEO employer committed to recruiting a diverse workforce.
Apply online for immediate consideration at www.sncorp.com or send inquiries to email@example.com.