General responsibilities associated with this position include:
* Coordinating efforts between Landmark Aviation and its vendors
that will initiate and maintain a positive, professional relationship
* Assisting with the creation, implementation and marketing of
the marketing and branding plan
* Providing marketing support for the field
Specific responsibilities associated with this position include:
* To manage, and when required, participate in marketing research
studies, advertising and promotional development programs, and
customer relations programs.
* Work with customer service team to ensure alignment of
initiatives with Corporate message and branding.
* Assist with development and management of annual marketing and
* Design and manage all placement of Company ads, collateral
material and sales support material.
* Coordinate agency work.
* Participate in all standardized customer proposals, letters,
RFPs, RFQs and communication as requested.
* Manage tradeshows and events.
* Assist with development of marketing strategy and key
initiatives in each business unit (FBO, MRO, and Charter).
* Support the field with all marketing and promotional needs.
* Manage various special projects as assigned.
* Responsible for in-house creation of marketing communications
* Manages collateral and promotional inventory.
* Coordinate photo shoots and manage photography inventory and
* Secure quotations from design firms, printers and photographers.
* Monitor competitor services and marketing activities.
* Manage Company website, including maintenance and graphics.
* Manage employee website, including maintenance, blogs, graphics
* Oversee production of quarterly newsletter.
* Manage digital media relationships and products.
* Work closely with communications specialist to ensure
appropriate and timely distribution of approved marketing pieces
* Develop content related to editorials and press releases.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a business or management discipline preferred
* Three to five years experience in a marketing management
* Highly-developed interpersonal and customer service skills
* Must possess effective communication, presentation and time
* Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
balancing all internal and external needs
* Must also have the ability to handle multiple assignments and
functional areas simultaneously
* Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, supervisory and
administrative skills required
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)