Job Description : At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing ‘Service Straight From the Heart’ to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific the ‘world’s best airline’ and to support the company’s operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
Key Responsibilities: · Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
· Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
· Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
Requirements: · Citizen of Republic of China
· Minimum age of 18
· High School graduate
· Fluent in speaking and reading English and Mandarin. A third language is preferable.
· Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented attitude
· Previous experience in the service industry is preferable
· A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
*Male applicants should be exempted from or have completed military service *All applications MUST be submitted in English
Interviews will be conducted in Taipei in August 2011.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following: * Flexible work schedule
* Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
* Housing assistance
* 21 days’ annual leave
* Staff and family concessional travel benefits
* Medical coverage
* Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request