Requisition Number 17097 - Embraer Phenom 100/300
Schedule Full time
Employment Type REGULAR
Country CAE DALLAS SIMUFLITE-IET SAB2
Job Category Training / Instructors
Job Family 13 - AVIATION TRAINING
Posting Start Date 02-23-2011
Posting End Date 04-25-2011
Role 13F8 - FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR I
Occupation U146 - FLIGHT SIMULATOR INSTRUCTOR
Job Location DALLAS, TX
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and
modelling technologies and integrated training solutions
for the civil aviation industry and defence forces around the
globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE
employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites
and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have
the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight
simulators and training devices. Through our global
network of 30 civil aviation and military training centres, we
train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer
modelling and simulation software to various market
segments and, through CAE’s professional services
division, we assist customers with a wide range of
CAE was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in
Canada. With clients in more than 100 countries, CAE has
the broadest global reach of any simulation and training
equipment and services company on the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in
• Responsible for flight simulator instruction including
flight procedures & techniques.
• Conducts pre-flight & post flight briefings.
• Conducts pilot proficiency checks (CFAR Part 91 & 135)
in the flight simulator.
• When designated, conducts FAA type rating certification
and JAA license skill test and license proficiency checks in
the flight simulator.
• When designated, acts as a coach, mentor and tutor to
train new Phenom Instructors
• When designated, assist with courseware development
in the training program to keep courses up to date,
accurate & responsive
• Meets FAA ATP requirements
• Excellent classroom presentation & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to qualify as a Training Center Evaluator (TCE)
under CFAR Part 142
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Computer & knowledge of internet applications
• Must be able & willing to work flexible hours including
nights, weekends and holidays
• The position is located at DFW airport
• Operational experience on Garmin 1000
• Type Rated in a multi engine Jet Aircraft
• Bachelor’s Degree
• CFI and CFII
• Simulator, aircraft and/or ground school aviation
instruction & evaluating experience.
• Above average verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to qualify as a Class Rating Examiner (CRE) under
CAE DALLAS SIMUFLITE-IET SAB2