||Caesar's Entertainment, Inc.
||Jan 06, 2011
||Corporate Flight Attendant (Las Vegas, NV)
||The Flight Attendant must ensure compliance with all federal, state,
local and foreign regulations as well as company policies and
procedures specified in the company manual.
The Flight Attendant is administratively responsible to the Vice
President of Aviation Services and functionally responsible to the
Pilot-in-Command of the aircraft to which he/she is assigned.
Responsibilities include and are not limited too:
- Ensuring the orderly configuration of the aircraft cabin and baggage
- Ensuring that the appropriate safety equipment is on board.
- Being familiar with all safety equipment and its proper use.
- Instructing passengers on the use and/or location of emergency
equipment required for flight.
- Assisting passengers during an aircraft emergency.
- Assisting passengers upon their arrival and throughout flight.
- Ensuring that all necessary equipment and provisions are on board.
- Becoming familiar with all details of the flight.
- Stocking and provisioning the aircraft, menu planning, catering, food
preparation and presentation.
- Experience in corporate aviation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with people at all levels in the organization and with
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high-pressure activities.
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to handle customer needs; work independently.
Degreed with 5+ years flight attendant experience, preferably within a
Corporate environment. Fluent Mandarin Chinese language skills
www.caesars.com - Careers - #2246826
Please apply on-line based on URL; and search on Position #2246826