Requisition Number 13-0056
Title INFLIGHT TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR
Job Family Inflight Operations
Location Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas)
City Las Vegas
Job Type Part-Time
DOT Regulated Yes
DEPARTMENT NAME: Inflight
REPORTS TO: Director of Inflight Standards
Provides administrative assistance within Inflight Training, to the Director of Inflight Standards and the Inflight Instructors.
- Set up for new hire classes (Assist with calling candidates and arranging travel and hotel, assist with compiling and sending Welcome Packet, Uniform fittings and schedule, Attendance sheet, Seniority, Name bars, etc)
- Enters new hire data and changes into the AIS database
- Coordinate travel/hotel/transportation schedule for new hire candidates
- Establish new hire records in AIS
- Moving into IOE status
- Moving into F/A status
- Plan and execute graduation ceremonies to include ordering of cake, utencils, plates, cups, punch, ice, flowers, certificates, wings, etc
- Advising Crew Services upon successful IOE completion
- Submit Check Requests
- Coordinate/Arrange ditching, self-defense, hands-on airport days, etc. with appropriate personnel
- Submit UAF for Webmail/G4 Connect/AIS
- Assist with development of IOE schedules
- Coordinate classroom space with Facilities (if more than 1 classroom is needed)
- Update/maintain a class records spreadsheet for new hire and recurrent
- Maintain Recurrent Master Staffing – Update monthly with terminations, status changes, base changes, etc.
- Oversee Recurrent rescheduling throughout year – update crew calendars, reschedule accommodations, transportation,
- Develop, and coordinate with flight operations, annual recurrent schedule for all F/As system wide in November of previous year.
- Coordinate and maintain classroom and door trainer schedules
- Coordinate travel/hotel/transportation schedule for recurrent flight attendants
- Update AIS records upon successful completion of recurrent training
- Complete monthly Audits of training records
- Liason between Flight Attendants and Inflight Training
- Proficiency with reading and writing English
- Excellent communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
The Inflight Administrative Assistant will coordinate with the Flight
Attendants, Inflight Training, Inflight Management, Inflight Payroll, Crew
Services, People Services, New Hire Flight Attendant Candidates,
Accounting Department, Outside Agencies, etc.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and five (5) year and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
High School diploma or equivalent, College preferred.
Minimum one (1) year administrative assistance experience
Computer proficient: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
No travel anticipated. Ability to work long hours, sitting at a desk. Ability to move racks of uniform pieces.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT:
Allegiant Travel Company commits to making a reasonable accommodation to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified veterans, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the conduct of its business. In determining the extent of its obligation, Allegiant Travel Company will consider business necessity and financial costs and expenses, among other factors.