Our client is a new start-up who will operate from Kuwait from
early 2009. The airline will be a full service premium airline
offering unparalleled comfort and service on new A320 aircraft.
They are building their team now to ensure all is ready for the
We are looking for an outstanding candidate for the position of
Manager - Ground Operations for our client who will be reporting in
to the COO.
Candidates must fulfil the following criteria :
1) Thorough knowledge of AOC ground operations concept.
2) Thorough knowledge of Aircraft, Baggage, Cargo & Passenger
handling practices & procedures in accordance with IATA rules &
3) Fully acquainted with IATA Airport Services Committee in
relation to procedures & standard for ground handling activities
including policies for weight & balance ,load
control ,cargo ,baggage handling, aircraft handling methods ,off-
airport handling of cargo in ULDs , training/qualification of cargo
handling staff, airside safety & safe operating practices, functional
specification for ground support equipment(GSE),policies for GSE
operation & training, the use, maintenance & standard
interpretations of the IATA standard ground handling agreement &
other ground handling matters as outlined in Annex A to the IATA
standard ground handling agreement .
4) Knowledge of Ground handling charges.
5) Carriage of DG.
6) Airside security services.
7) Thorough Knowledge of GSA procedures, practices &
8) Thorough Knowledge of Passenger check-in procedures
inclusive of DCS functionalities & operations.
9) Other related Ground Handling functions.
Competitive package for the right candidate.