Job details Our client is a new start-up who will operate from Kuwait from early 2009. The airline will be a full service premium airline offering unparalleled comfort and service on new A320 aircraft. They are building their team now to ensure all is ready for the launch date.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate for the position of Manager - Ground Operations for our client who will be reporting in to the COO. Required experience Candidates must fulfil the following criteria :
1) Thorough knowledge of AOC ground operations concept.
2) Thorough knowledge of Aircraft, Baggage, Cargo & Passenger handling practices & procedures in accordance with IATA rules & standards.
3) Fully acquainted with IATA Airport Services Committee in relation to procedures & standard for ground handling activities including policies for weight & balance ,load control ,cargo ,baggage handling, aircraft handling methods ,off- airport handling of cargo in ULDs , training/qualification of cargo handling staff, airside safety & safe operating practices, functional specification for ground support equipment(GSE),policies for GSE operation & training, the use, maintenance & standard interpretations of the IATA standard ground handling agreement & other ground handling matters as outlined in Annex A to the IATA standard ground handling agreement .
4) Knowledge of Ground handling charges.
5) Carriage of DG.
6) Airside security services.
7) Thorough Knowledge of GSA procedures, practices & agreements.
8) Thorough Knowledge of Passenger check-in procedures inclusive of DCS functionalities & operations.
9) Other related Ground Handling functions.
Location Kuwait City
Start date Immediate
We offer Competitive package for the right candidate.