This is an amazing opportunity to join one the fastest growing airlines, live in a United Arab Emirates and see the world.
Our client Etihad Airways the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in the UAE capital, Abu Dhabi has been voted the world's leading new airline three years in a row. The company has experienced exceptional growth since its inception in September 2003, to today where they have a complement of over 20 aircraft. Currently operating to more than 37 global destinations, the route map is set for further expansion in 2007 and 2008. As the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, Etihad seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality-cultured, considerate, warm, and generous. Their goal is to be a truly 21st century global airline challenging and changing the established conventions of airline hospitality.
Setting out to be a creative and innovative airline designed to meetthe demands of a rapidly changing world, at Etihad their wholephilosophy is built around the needs of their guest. They strive toprovide a level of service, which will consistently meet and exceedthey guests’ expectations.
They Cabin Crew are Etihad’s prime ambassadors in the eye of theirguests. Therefore, they need to display a high degree of motivation,enthusiasm, and commitment in everything they do. Their mission is tomeet and exceed their guests’ expectations while offering a uniquetaste of United Arab Emirates hospitability.
Their dedication to commitment in investing and placing greatimportance to the development of their employees has enabled them toattract and build a talented, highly qualified, diverse workforce.
In addition to living in Abu Dhabi, a cosmopolitan and diverse city in the Middle East, they also offer their employees a highly competitive tax free package, inclusive of all airline benefits.
Cabin Crew Qualifications
To qualify for the opportunity you will need to meet the following criteria:
* Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
* Must have a high standard of English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
* Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
Experience in front line customer care - either as a cabin crew, hospitality or medical is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
The Remuneration package consists of the following:
* Basic Salary Range: $823 to $885 per month based on seniority
* Duty Day Payment Range: $68 to $80 per duty day worked
* Layover Allowance Range: $78 to $104 per day. This amount is regionally based and varies according to individual rosters
Additional benefits for Cabin Crew working with Etihad Airways are:
* Company provided free fully furnished shared accommodation.
* Annual 3% performance based salary increment and bonus scheme.
* 30 Calendar Days leave per annum.
* Free annual leave ticket to country of origin.
* Unlimited concession travel subject to seat availability.
* Company provided medical facility and worldwide medical insurance.
* Free 24 / 7 personal accident insurance and life cover.
* Company provided free transportation to and from work.
* Company provided free designer uniform and laundry assistance.
* Discount in numerous restaurant and shops in Abu Dhabi.
If you are interested to pursue this fantastic opportunity further please email your CV to email@example.com