Job Title Flight Attendant, Sr.
Location GA - Savannah
Alternate Location(s) GA - Savannah
Requisition Number 10815
Job Function Flight Operations
Percentage of Travel 26-50
Oversees and ensures the highest VIP standards in food service
for all flight demonstrations, accommodations and corporate
transportation flights. Perform a variety of services to ensure the
comfort and safety of passengers.
1. Responsible for the comfort of Gulfstream passengers and
ensures their safety through briefings and assistance in emergency
2. Ensures the highest standards of quality and excellence in food
preparation, presentation, and service. Responsible for contact
with principal passengers executive assistant for purposes of menu
planning for demonstration flights and assigned special events.
3. Responsible for cleanliness of cabin for all in-flight service
during the duration of a trip.
4. Responsible for the inventory and control of all china, crystal,
flatware, linens, wines, liquors, and on board supplies.
5. Adheres to company purchasing policies and procedures in the
acquisition of aircraft supplies.
6. Demonstrates cabin features and answers customer questions to
enhance the companys sales and marketing programs.
7. May develop and update procedures manuals and guides as
needed or required.
8. Must do necessary research to be familiar with passenger food
preferences, possible allergies, and medical conditions.
9. Must stay current in emergency and first aid procedures.
10. Should be knowledgeable of foreign customs and protocol.
11. Perform duties as required.
1. Provide flower arrangements and fruit baskets for flights.
2. Have menus printed for meal services.
3. Be familiar with berthing procedures.
4. FlightSafety and MedAire must be current and are required semi-
Required Strong customer svc background required. Pref. corp. or
comml background with direct exp. with GAC A/C. IntÂ¿l exp.
required and knowledge of EMEA and S America opns, cuisine and
customs. Exp. in food prep, knowledge of wine, and culinary trng a
plus.High school education/GED equivalent. Some college
Please apply online for this position.