Job Detail (EXPIRED): Crew Scheduler-Ft. Lauderdale
View ALL AVIATION JOBS
(last updated Thu, May 23, 2013 at 22:10 EST)
||Silver Airways, Corp.
||Jun 14, 2012
||Crew Scheduler-Ft. Lauderdale
||Silver Airways, Corp. is seeking to employ qualified
candidates for the following
• Schedule flight crews in accordance with FAA
(Federal Aviation Administration) regulations and
Company Flight Operations Manual.
• Check daily crew assignments and
reschedule crews to provide coverage as needed.
• Ensure that flight crew duty hours are
maintained within legal limits as determined by the FAA
• Maintain crew check-in records and flight
• Provides friendly service to and maintains
positive relationships with all internal and external
• Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the
success of our Company.
• Correctly and courteously handles incoming
calls relating to scheduling; provides policy and procedure
information, relays information or takes messages.
• Ensures the timely and efficient coverage of all
GIA flights in accordance with the FAR’s, contractual
provisions and scheduling policies & practices.
• Maintains records for sick calls, personal
absences, late and no shows for Crewmembers.
• Perform tasks listed on daily and monthly
checklists as directed. Efficiently and correctly utilizes the
scheduler and crew versions of the CMS (Maestro) to
perform assignments, update & log changes and conduct
• May perform other job duties as directed
• Fast paced, multitasking environment
Skills & Requirements:
• Demonstrated knowledge of computer
systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Ability to use Sabre Crew Trac preferred.
• Must be able to read and understand CFR
crewmember legality regulations and apply them on a
• Must be able to communicate clearly and
concisely to all levels of the organization.
• Crew schedulers must be available to work
nights, weekends and holidays.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• No previous experience required but preferred
• Knowledge of Part 91 and Part 121 flight rules
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Able to read, write, and speak fluently in the
Silver Airways offers excellent benefits and is an equal
Silver Airways, Corp.
1100 Lee Wagener Blvd., Suite# 201
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315