Job Detail (EXPIRED): FAA A&P on Boeing 767 (Ohio, USA)
View ALL AVIATION JOBS
(last updated Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 23:20 EST)
||Jun 14, 2012
||FAA A&P on Boeing 767 (Ohio, USA)
||GAL Aviation which operates in the field of business & commercial
aircraft segments under two distinct divisions; Aircraft
Interiors manufacturing and Technical Services by providing
specialized technical, operational, consulting and outsourcing
support services to the aviation industry, is presently seeking
FAA A&P on Boeing 767 for work in the U.S.A. GAL Aviation is an
approved service provider / supplier organization by major OEM's.
GAL Aviation is International and offers competitive salaries and
superior travelling conditions under professional business ethics
and constant performance.
Task Profile :
The licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is expected to:
- Carry out inspection and certification of work pertaining to
the maintenance of airframe and power plant systems to ensure
their airworthiness status.
- Ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance
is in accordance with the requirements/recommendations of the
- Ensure that all the approved methods, tooling, procedures,
materials, documentation and certification are used in carrying
out the said work.
- Ensure that all worksheets, inspection schedules, logbooks,
maintenance records are properly completed.
- Ensure that all the snags observed during inspections and
flights are troubleshooted and rectified in an approved method.
- Perform all other duties assigned by his manager.
- Be able to perform all maintenance operations as the removal
and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components and
performing all required bolting, torquing, adjusting, rigging,
and safety wiring required by regulation.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable if
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments
with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job
assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other
departments, and co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- An A&P License is mandatory.
- A USA work visa is mandatory
- Must be able to provide his own tools if required.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- (5) Years of aircraft maintenance experience are required.
- (3) Years experience on the Boeing 767 are required.
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations is required.
- The AME must be able to prove that his license is current.
- Multiple payment option (Salary or Direct deposit)
- Possibility to travel worldwide.
- Very good travel incentive.
- Ability to transfer to different country.
- Versatility of employment.
- Doesn’t charge a placement fee.
200-D, rue Sainte-Christine
St-Joseph, QC, Canada