FLYINGGROUP, an important business jet operator in Europe, is looking for a motivated Commercial Executive for immediate employment. The job contains a great variety of tasks including flight quotations, administrative and financial tasks, client follow-up, sales, market research and marketing assistance.
Your main tasks:
• Representing our company and carry out our corporate philosophy in your contacts with customers, crew and other relations.
• Making business flight quotations on our own fleet and also brokered third party aircrafts.
• Administrative follow-up.
• Organizing and supporting prospection to new customers.
• Manage all of your booked flights in all details to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Networking and Client Relations.
• You will receive the specific and necessary on-the-job training.
• You report to the Charter Manager and Commercial Director.
• You have a degree in communication, sales or marketing (A1 - Bachelor) or extensive relevant experience.
• You are able to speak, read and write English, French and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
• Aviation experience is not a must, although an aviation passion will be considered as a plus.
• Sales experience is important.
• You are a fast learner and you can act independently in a growing international organization.
• You work systematically in a logical en creative way and problem solving is a challenge for you.
• You have great computer skills and familiar with all MS Office programs.
• You are a social person, analytical and a good team player.
• You are open to flexible working hours and weekend availability.
We offer a challenging environment in a niche market together with an excellent remuneration package and career possibilities for the right applicants.
To apply, candidates can e-mail their resume as attachment to
Jeroen Van Doorslaer (Charter Manager) Jeroen.firstname.lastname@example.org subject: commercial executive
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.