For our Antwerp (HQ) office
FLYINGGROUP, an important business jet operator in
Europe, is looking for a motivated Commercial Executive
for immediate employment. The job contains a great
variety of tasks including flight quotations, administrative
and financial tasks, client follow-up, sales, market
research and marketing assistance.
Your main tasks:
• Representing our company and carry out our corporate
philosophy in your contacts with customers, crew and
• Making business flight quotations on our own fleet and
also brokered third party aircrafts.
• Administrative follow-up.
• Organizing and supporting prospection to new
• Manage all of your booked flights in all details to ensure
• Networking and Client Relations.
• You will receive the specific and necessary on-the-job
• You report to the Charter Manager and Commercial
• You have a degree in communication, sales or marketing
(A1 - Bachelor) or extensive relevant
• You are able to speak, read and write English, French
and Dutch. Other languages are a plus.
• Aviation experience is not a must, although an aviation
passion will be considered as a plus.
• Sales experience is important.
• You are a fast learner and you can act independently in a
growing international organization.
• You work systematically in a logical en creative way and
problem solving is a challenge for you.
• You have great computer skills and familiar with all MS
• You are a social person, analytical and a good team
• You are open to flexible working hours and weekend
We offer a challenging environment in a niche market
together with an excellent remuneration package and
career possibilities for the right applicants.
To apply, candidates can e-mail their resume as
Jeroen Van Doorslaer (Charter Manager)
subject: commercial executive
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be