||United Technologies Corporation - Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
||May 11, 2012
||T-34/T-44 Pilot (Corpus Christi, TX)
||Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Job Code: 100498-03
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation is a world leader in the
design and manufacture of advanced helicopters for
commercial, industrial and military uses. Sikorsky
helicopters are used by all five branches of the United
States armed forces, along with military services and
commercial operators in more than 40 nations. Based in
Stratford, Connecticut, USA, Sikorsky has outlying facilities
in other Connecticut locations as well as in Florida and
1. Performs pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight procedures
in accordance with Company and Navy directives.
2. Performs operational ground checks, taxi checks, post
maintenance functional check flights, general aircraft
systems undergoing maintenance and determines in
accordance with technical publications and Company
procedures, the airworthiness of an aircraft prior to its
release for customer use.
3. Performs troubleshooting procedures of an aircraft on
the ground and in flight and makes appropriate (verbal or
written log entry) recommendations to assist ground
personnel in correcting deficiencies.
4. Performs recovery and ferry flights.
5. Performs naval aviation support flights, as necessary.
6. Instructs maintenance personnel for aircraft ground run-
up and taxi operations to prepare employees for
7. Keeps abreast of and complies with FAA and local flying
regulations and safety procedures as applicable for the
8. Maintains proficiency in basic flight maneuvers,
appropriate aircraft emergency procedures and instrument
flying consistent with technical publications and Company
9. Briefs and demonstrates operational and emergency
procedures to flight crew and non-crew members.
10. Instructs contract aircrew on flight procedures and
BA/BS or equivalent combination of applicable experience
1. Shall have at a minimum a FAA commercial
certificate/instrument rating with single engine and multi-
engine commercial privileges.
2. Shall have a minimum total time of 2,000 flight hours (all
types of aircraft).
3. Shall have a minimum of 250 hours in the T-34 and/or
4. Shall adhere to the Naval Aviation Survival Training
Program requirements of OPNAVINST 3710.7.
5. Shall be subject to any anthropometric restrictions
established for aircraft cockpits utilized in execution of this
contract in accordance with NAVAIRINST 3710.9 series
Position is located in Corpus Christi, TX.
Some weekend work and off hours may be required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.