Job Detail (EXPIRED): Regional Sales Mgr Product Support- West Region in Savannah, GA
View ALL AVIATION JOBS
(last updated Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:10 EST)
||May 11, 2012
||Regional Sales Mgr Product Support- West Region in Savannah, GA
||Regional Sales Mgr Product Support- West Region in
See Experience/Education Requirements.
- Associates degree in related field, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to
successfully perform the essential functions of the
job.Three (3) years of aviation experience.
- See Other Requirements in job description.
Sell maintenance or component repair and overhaul to
corporate aviation operators and other sales prospects
which meet or exceed corporate sales objectives and
strategies. Develop sales forecasts and quotas for all
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Achieve area sales goals for Gulfstream and non-
Gulfstream models through effective, well-organized sales
campaigns with Gulfstream and non-Gulfstream
customers. Monitor actual sales and market share results
in assigned territory versus forecast. Gather information on
sales prospects in assigned area and use information to
develop a prospect list.
2) Maintain ongoing communications with customers and
serve as account manager to satisfy customer
requirements. Handle all correspondence and telephone
inquiries pertaining to assigned territory. Prepare and
submit to management, in a timely manner, weekly contact
and other required reports.
3) Keep current and knowledgeable of the market place,
the economy and the competition. Collect competitive
information on sales and marketing strategies and
counter these strategies. Present proposals and perform
various customer relation functions to assist customers.
4) Participate in weekly sales meetings to coordinate
sales activities with sales team. Assist in quotation follow-
up assignments. Add new business to facility schedule
and provide analysis on lost business.
5) Meet the administrative requirements of the position
with timely and accurate reporting.
1) Travel extensively, including internationally, achieving
projected sales forecast and quotas. Attend major air
shows, trade conventions and other meetings as
appropriate to represent Gulfstream.
2) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written
communication skills are required.
2) Must be computer literate.
3) Must have demonstrated leadership abilities and
business judgment in the handling of complex business
issues and difficult customer situations.
Percentage of Travel