Job Detail (EXPIRED): Subject Matter Expert - Aviator II (P-3C NFO)
View ALL AVIATION JOBS
(last updated Tue, May 21, 2013 at 15:30 EST)
||Logistic Services International, Inc. (LSI)
||Feb 08, 2012
||Subject Matter Expert - Aviator II (P-3C NFO)
||Initially established to meet the aviation training and
support needs of foreign militaries operating U.S. Navy
aircraft and systems, LSI has developed an enviable
reputation for innovation, responsiveness, and reliability
among a customer base that includes the U.S.
Department of Defense, Department of Homeland
Security, numerous foreign militaries, and the largest
defense companies in the world.
1760: Subject Matter Expert - Aviator II (P-3C NFO)
Tech Services - Navy/USMC Aviation Programs
Develops training curricula and performs instructor duties
as a P-3C AIP NFO (TACCO) for on-site mission system
flight training in accordance with DoD contracts with
military customers. In accordance with contract, must hold
current operational qualifications in subject aircraft.
*Bachelor's degree in any discipline from an accredited
college or university
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a P-3C NFO required.
* Must be a qualified P-3C AIP TACCO, with a minimum of
one operational deployment experience as a TACCO.
* Must be operationally qualified in type aircraft within 24
months of hire and /or attain all positional qualifications in
type aircraft as stipulated by NAVAIRINST 3710.1F,
Contractor's Flight and Ground Operations.
* Must be able to pass a FAA Class II physical.
* Must be eligible for SECRET security clearance.
* Experience as a VP-30 Instructor or WTU member
* Must be able to perform occasional travel.