Job Detail (EXPIRED): Aircraft Painter Associate (Waco, TX)
View ALL AVIATION JOBS
(last updated Fri, May 24, 2013 at 13:40 EST)
||L-3 Integrated Systems
||Mar 17, 2011
||Aircraft Painter Associate (Waco, TX)
||L-3 Platform Integration Division in Waco, TX is currently
seeking an Aircraft Painter Associate.
The Aircraft Painter Associate:
• Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts.
• Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft
sections and components.
• Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying
• Performs detail and touch-ups.
• Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
• High School Diploma or equivalent + 2 years of painting
experience and/or an auto body collision course completed.
• Must provide a touch-up paint gun / regular size paint gun.
• Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
• Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.
The essential physical requirements of the position will be
reviewed with the applicant during the interview.
Interested, qualified candidates should apply online at:
http://www.l-3com.com/careers/search-english.aspx (search for job
L-3 Platform Integration, a recognized leader in aircraft
modification and special mission system integration, offers
challenging and rewarding assignments across a broad spectrum of
aircraft modification programs. The Platform Integration Division
provides innovative solutions for major structural modifications
and systems integration to military and commercial aircraft. The
division has primary operations in Waco, TX and throughout the U.S.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free Tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
L-3 Integrated Systems
7500 Maehr Rd
Waco, TX 76705